Saturday, January 13th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - After manning the guard towers of Abu Ghraib in the blackness of night and surviving an attack on an armored vehicle, Coldwater High School alumni Sargent Eric Ernst is glad to be out of Iraq. "I'm done," Ernst told . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Going into Friday night's Midwest Athletic Conference matchup of state-ranked teams at Fort Site Fieldhouse between the third-ranked team in Division IV poll (New Knoxville) and the 11th ranked team in the same po . . .
COLDWATER - A strong defensive effort and a season-best night behind the three-point line helped Coldwater pick up its first Midwest Athletic Conference win of the season with a 50-39 triumph over Minster at The Palace on Friday . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Cemetery full of monumental tales
• Speaker urges all to stand up against any injustices
• Awarded bids come in under estimates
• St. Henry efficient on offense
• Flyers need OT to knock off Cardinals
• Celina comes up short on the road at Shawnee
• St. Marys comes up big on road
• Versailles rolls past St. John's