Thursday, January 18th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The Mercer County Sheriff's Office continues to investigate a Wednesday morning accident that claimed the life of a local social worker and seriously injured a veterans services driver. Melissa "Missie" Kogge, 35, 260 S. Garfie . . .
WAPAKONETA - Two Celina men were sentenced in Auglaize County Common Pleas Court recently following a drug bust earlier this year in the Grand Lake area. • Robert L. Lowe III, 33, 1400 W. Market St., lot 47, was sentenced to a . . .
ST. HENRY - St. Henry Middle School has been recognized as an Ohio School To Watch (OSTW) - a designation bestowed on only three other schools in the state. During a recent school board meeting, middle school Principal Julie La . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Dangerous virus not at record level
• New attorney to represent man charged with rape of disabled woman
• Sanitary sewer project granted approval
• Parks board to be replaced with less authoritative advisory panel
• Area manufacturing businesses invited to attend presentation at St. Henry school
• Community and staff develop 5-year plan, mission statement
• Bulldogs play host to improving Wildcats
• Fort Recovery vs. St. Henry
• New Bremen vs. St. John's
• Parkway vs. Marion Local
• Versailles vs. Minster
• Coldwater vs. New Knoxville
• St. Marys vs. Ottawa-Glandorf
Gerald L. "Bill" Addington, 87, of Union City, Ind., died at 4:45 p.m. Jan. 16, 2007, at his residence. He was born Dec. 9, 1919, in Randolph County, Ind., to Cressie and Jeanette Clevenger Addington. On Sept. 12, 1937, he marr . . .
Marilyn Ann Meyer Caprara, 74, of Dale City, Va., and Rangeline Road, Houston, died at 8:26 a.m. Jan. 17, 2007, at Lima Memorial Hospital, Lima. Death was due to natural causes. She was born Nov. 18, 1932, in Dayton, to Julius . . .
Evelyn Ginter Goodwin, 64, of St. Marys, died at 5:30 p.m. Jan. 16, 2007, at a daughter's residence in Mendon. She was born Oct. 30, 1942, in Terre Haute, Ind., to Sam and Maggie Smith Addis. She married Mickey Ginter Sr., who . . .
Former St. Marys resident Kevin W. Gossard, 37, of Mount Cory, died at 4:43 p.m. Jan. 15, 2007, as result of a van-train accident in rural Hancock County. He was born June 12, 1969, in Fort Lee, Va., to David and Stella Mae Hut . . .
Melissa "Missy" Henkaline Kogge, 35, of Minster, died Jan. 17, 2007, at the scene of a two-vehicle crash on U.S. 127, near Johnston Road. Services are pending at Hogenkamp Funeral Home, Minster. . . .