Thursday, January 18th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The Mercer County Sheriff's Office continues to investigate a Wednesday morning accident that claimed the life of a local social worker and seriously injured a veterans services driver. Melissa "Missie" Kogge, 35, 260 S. Garfie . . .
WAPAKONETA - Two Celina men were sentenced in Auglaize County Common Pleas Court recently following a drug bust earlier this year in the Grand Lake area. • Robert L. Lowe III, 33, 1400 W. Market St., lot 47, was sentenced to a . . .
ST. HENRY - St. Henry Middle School has been recognized as an Ohio School To Watch (OSTW) - a designation bestowed on only three other schools in the state. During a recent school board meeting, middle school Principal Julie La . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Dangerous virus not at record level
• New attorney to represent man charged with rape of disabled woman
• Sanitary sewer project granted approval
• Parks board to be replaced with less authoritative advisory panel
• Area manufacturing businesses invited to attend presentation at St. Henry school
• Community and staff develop 5-year plan, mission statement
• Bulldogs play host to improving Wildcats
• Fort Recovery vs. St. Henry
• New Bremen vs. St. John's
• Parkway vs. Marion Local
• Versailles vs. Minster
• Coldwater vs. New Knoxville
• St. Marys vs. Ottawa-Glandorf
Wednesday, March 22
Sunday, March 19
Friday, March 17
Wednesday, March 15
Wednesday, February 22