Friday, January 26th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Editors note: The actual name of the foreclosure victim who resides in Auglaize County was withheld at her request for privacy reasons. Janet and her husband raised their children, celebrated family milestones and built memor . . .
There are 10 petitions, all asking the state to lower the water level of Grand Lake, being circulated door-to-door around the lake. More than 200 signatures already have been gathered. The petitions were crafted by Linda Con . . .
MARIA STEIN - A rare feat occurred at the Hangar Thursday night, as both teams came out of the game quite satisfied with their performances, despite the obvious fact that one of them lost. As it was, the banged-up Fort Recovery . . .
Fresh off a strong showing at the Indian Lake Invitational, the Celina wrestling team rolled in a pair of dual-match wins on Thursday at the high school gymnasium. The opening win came in Western Buckeye League action as the Ma . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Large crowd opposes area coach's ouster
• $900,000 U.S. EPA watershed grant in limbo
• Beef Council promotion changing focus to health
• Advisory board signs amendment
• Mayors discuss past, present and future
• Rangers ride defense to win over Wildcats
• Bath blows by Celina in second half
• Cavs win fourth straight in squeaker over 'Skins