Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Tuesday, April 10th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A 32-year-old Sidney man, who has confessed to kidnapping, raping and killing an elderly Fort Loramie woman, will remain in the Shelby County Jail without bond following a court appearance Monday morning. Chris Harris, heavily . . .
Charges of felonious assault have been filed against a local man after he allegedly threatened a Celina police officer with a large knife. Spurgeon L. Hicks Jr., 43, 800 Touvelle St., Apt. 3, Celina, appeared Monday afternoon i . . .
FORT RECOVERY - The Coldwater Cavalier softball team went on the road Monday afternoon and came home with a huge win scoring eight times in their last at bat to rally and beat Fort Recovery, 10-3, in the Midwest Athletic Conferen . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina officials fear taxes misplaced
• Waiting on EPA for OK
• $10,000 grant awarded
• Village environmental committee working to eliminate sewer overflow
• Speech pathologist hired by MR/DD
• Board members study drain problems
• Council OKs initial financing for part of street fix program
• St. Henry thrashes Celina baseball in five frigid innings
• Mayer and small ball enough for Versailles