Thursday, May 10th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
LIMA - It has been pitching and defense that put St. Marys as the top seed in the Division II softball sectional at Bath, but it was offense that paved the way in the postseason opener for the Roughriders. St. Marys had its bes . . .
MINSTER - The old cliché about a freshman not playing like a freshman came to light against Marion Local on Wednesday. Fort Recovery pitcher Greg Kahlig overcame giving up an early run to lead the Indians to their second straig . . .
ST. MARYS - In a pair of meetings Wednesday night, board of education members took a step in resolving a million dollar question associated with the possibility of new schools: Location, location, location. At the first meeting . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• New Bremen school board to waive tuition fees for employees' children; hires coach
• Local sound company hired for Coldwater graduation ceremony
• Teacher explains benefit of new math program
• Police investigating death of Celina man
• Celina man gets prison for molesting girl
• Celina man is ordered to undergo evaluation
• Redskins ride third inning to a rematch with New Bremen
• Versailles slips past Arcanum
• Only seven events done at WBL track
• School's out!
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4