Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Tuesday, June 12th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Cub Scouting is a great way to build a strong father-son relationship, according to St. Henry Cub Scout Den Leader Bob Stammen. "The bottom line is spending time with your child," Stammen said. "It's a wonderful place to build . . .
ST. MARYS - State park officials are looking for open campfires, long-handled tongs and a few good men who don't mind smoke in their face. A first-ever Father's Day camp-out, including an outdoor cooking contest, is planned for . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Building to start on power plant
• Unclaimed funds await rightful owners
• Hometown Cable up and running in Coldwater
• MR/DD staff to receive pay increase
• Inskeep did it at the plate and on mound for Wildcats
• Wiss guided Minster to incredible season
• Strong local contingent earns all-state recognition
• Celina rallies from 5-0 deficit
• St. Henry Legion is now 3-0
Kathleen M. Bohman, 85, 223 N. Frankfort St., Minster, died at 9:15 a.m. June 11, 2007, at Lima Memorial Hospital. She was born April 17, 1922, in Minster, to Edward and Ruth Wittenbrink Schunck. On May 16, 1945, she married Pa . . .
D. Jean Rohrbach, 82, formerly of Fort Wayne, Ind., died at 1:30 p.m. June 10, 2007, at The Gardens at Celina. She was born Aug. 12, 1924, in Mendon, to Harry and Cecile Terwilliger Valentine. On Sept. 12, 1945, she married Eve . . .
Joseph F. Whitacre, 85, of Portland, Ind., died June 10, 2007, at Americare Living Center, Portland. He was born Dec. 24, 1921, in Jay County, to George M. and Eva Hummer Whitacre. On Dec. 29, 1942, he married Esther Loy, who s . . .