Wednesday, June 6th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The battle over beer at the Mercer County Fair rages on. Residents opposing the planned sale of beer at this summer's fair again packed the house for Tuesday's monthly fair board meeting. Although support for beer sales has wan . . .
NEW BREMEN - It's been 150 years since a brotherhood of dedicated men first began putting out fires with hand-drawn pumpers. The New Bremen-German Township Fire Department is marking its anniversary by celebrating a rich herita . . .
Keith Wenning fired a gem on the mound as Coldwater took advantage of six Celina errors in beating the Bulldogs, 8-0, in Mercer County ACME circuit play at Montgomery Field. The Cavs improve to 3-1 in the season with the win as . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Parks really pulling in the visitors
• New Bremen-German Township Fire Department invites public to anniversary celebration
• New board powerless
• Residents may receive help with payment to install new sidewalks
• Minster council discusses need for new stop sign addition
• Crowning Touch coffee house moving; will add drive-through
• St. Marys awarded top
• New Bremen ups its ACME mark to 2-0