Wednesday, July 18th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - Rebecca's bright blue eyes, curly, blonde locks and innocent smile give no indication of the poison that still exists inside her body. Lead - a highly toxic substance that can produce a wide range of adverse health . . .
WAPAKONETA - A 30-year-old St. Marys man was sentenced Tuesday to a mandatory six years in prison for raping a 7-year-old girl in January. Jeremy N. Rockwood, formerly of Columbia Street, also was labeled a "Tier 3" offender - . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Rockford administrator resigns after change in job
• $238,581 street resurfacing on track
• Clerk-treasurer can work from home
• Board raises cafeteria food prices this year
• Wabash Conservancy OKs 2008 budget
• Principals receive 3 percent bonuses
• Man gets community control sanctions for assaulting Celina police officer
• Celina Lake Festival queen pageant
• Parkplace Central comes to Celina
Former Fort Recovery resident Jerome E. "Jerry" Kaiser, 64, of DeBary, Fla., died July 10, 2007, in Sanford, Fla. Death was due to cancer. He was born March 16, 1943, in Dayton, to Ed and Dorotha Faller Kaiser. His father and s . . .
Jay A. Luthman, 14, 4399 Range Line Road, Russia, died at 5:30 p.m. July 16, 2007, at Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton. Cause of death was due to an accidental drowning in the family's pond near his home the previous day. He was b . . .
Chesney Jane Spicer, infant daughter of Rudy Gidden, of Elida, and Holly E. Spicer, 1522 Irmscher Blvd., Celina, was stillborn at 1:07 p.m. July 14, 2007, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. Also surviving . . .
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4