Tuesday, August 21st, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. HENRY - Board of education members unanimously rejected a proposal on Monday night that would have established a sick leave pool for all school employees. A sick leave pool was to be created in order to loan additional days . . .
A Celina man has been sentenced to five years in prison after being found guilty of raping his estranged wife in the apartment they once shared. Scott A. Yenser, 30, 1200 Kensington Lane, showed little emotion as visiting Judge . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• New doors to open for high school students
• Grand Lake Watershed farmers could have success, too
• Plans flow forward on rural sewage extension
• Donations establish the creation of learning lab at Minster High School
• Celina girls fifth at Arcanum invite