Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Friday, August 31st, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The water in Grand Lake was tested Thursday as part of a first-ever Survey of the Nation's Lakes. The 13,500-acre lake is among 19 in Ohio and 909 across the United States randomly selected for the testing. Ohio EPA official . . .
Mercer County voters will decide the fate of a dozen issues that will appear on the Nov. 6 election ballot. Only two countywide issues will appear on the ballot, including a countywide sales tax initiative offered by county co . . .
COLDWATER - The old adage about the difficulty of getting conference wins on the road proved true again on Thursday night, as the Marion Local Flyers struggled, but survived, to post a 25-27, 25-14, 26-24, 25-17 victory over the . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Blackcreek Township voters may get old polling site back
• Area lawyer wins Abu Ghraib-related case
• More than 100 area candidates certified
• Woman to spend jail time at WORTH Center
• Veyance names plant manager
• Minster senior impressed with trip to Washington, D.C.
• Teacher receives state award for great work with disabled student
• Celina spikers open WBL with win
• Crossbar a friend and foe for the Celina girls
• Defense keys MAC victory for Parkway
• Celina boys soccer routs Wapak