Friday, August 31st, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The water in Grand Lake was tested Thursday as part of a first-ever Survey of the Nation's Lakes. The 13,500-acre lake is among 19 in Ohio and 909 across the United States randomly selected for the testing. Ohio EPA official . . .
Mercer County voters will decide the fate of a dozen issues that will appear on the Nov. 6 election ballot. Only two countywide issues will appear on the ballot, including a countywide sales tax initiative offered by county co . . .
COLDWATER - The old adage about the difficulty of getting conference wins on the road proved true again on Thursday night, as the Marion Local Flyers struggled, but survived, to post a 25-27, 25-14, 26-24, 25-17 victory over the . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Blackcreek Township voters may get old polling site back
• Area lawyer wins Abu Ghraib-related case
• More than 100 area candidates certified
• Woman to spend jail time at WORTH Center
• Veyance names plant manager
• Minster senior impressed with trip to Washington, D.C.
• Teacher receives state award for great work with disabled student
• Celina spikers open WBL with win
• Crossbar a friend and foe for the Celina girls
• Defense keys MAC victory for Parkway
• Celina boys soccer routs Wapak