Thursday, October 11th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The discovery of a property line error led to the dismissal of felony charges against a Celina man accused of illegally removing trees and brush near farmland he owns in rural St. Marys. Indictment charges of breaking and enter . . .
A Celina man convicted of five counts of sexual battery is headed to prison following an appearance in Mercer County Common Pleas Court. Richard Mittie, 52, 4264 Mud Pike, showed no emotion as Judge Jeffrey Ingraham imposed a s . . .
Groundbreaking for a new Lowe's home improvement store in Wapakoneta likely will begin early next year, local officials say. Wapakoneta city officials are excited about the prospect of the chain store to be built on the site of . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Marion officials explain revenue need
• Competitors seek Butler Twp. and Coldwater posts
• 40 residents turn out for water study results
• Levy committee wants to get info out on school construction project
• Enrollment dropping
• School officials to decide to accept, reject OSFC money for construction
• Celina man pleads not guilty to assaulting two police officers
• New operation levy may be needed in 2010, treasurer says
• Block party planned in Celina to help revitalize downtown
• Tough test on Friday for the Roughriders
• Klenke has good showing at the USBCs
• Bulldogs score twice in second half for win
• Celina vs. Bath
• Coldwater vs. Versailles
• Parkway vs. Anna
• St. Henry vs. Minster
• Marion vs. St. John's
• New Bremen vs. Fort Recovery
• Time to get ready for winter driving
Eleanor Napier, 72, 319 Cherry St., St. Marys, died at 4:56 p.m. Oct. 9, 2007, at the Wapakoneta Manor Nursing Home. She was born May 24, 1935, in Pineville, Ky., to Buster Jewel and Ruby Gibson Sharp. Her mother survives in St . . .
Michael Smith, 37, of Key Largo, Fla., died Oct. 5, 2007, in a diving accident in the Atlantic Ocean in Key Largo, according to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office. He was born March 4, 1970, in Wilmington, N.C., to Wayne and An . . .
Wednesday, May 27
Saturday, May 23
Saturday, May 23