Friday, October 12th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Rhonda Moeller quietly recalls the wish of a dying woman whose only desire was to attend her granddaughter's wedding, still months away. "She wasn't doing well and we all knew she probably wouldn't make it to the we . . .
While you're working up that ground this fall to plant some of those gorgeous spring flowering bulbs, why not also plant a few garlic bulbs? Seasoned gardeners say that fall really is the best time to plant those aromatic bulbs . . .
COLDWATER - The Midwest Athletic Conference meet was run on a cold, windy evening in Coldwater, much different than the hot and humid weather all these teams faced when they ran in the Lion's Invitational on this same course just . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Residents are concerned with extension
• Four running for mayoral seats in St. Henry, Burkettsville
• Three squaring off in Granville trustees race
• Bomb scare at elementary
• School expenses will exceed yearly intake
• Alliance to train volunteers to collect water quality data
• Two injured when car hits Rockford house
• Rosary rallies slated locally on Saturday
• Burden scores lone goal in Celina win
• Tennis is over: Schmitmeyer will golf at state
There are no obituaries for this day.