Tuesday, November 13th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A 19-year-old Arizona woman faces one felony count of drug trafficking after she allegedly came to Celina on Friday afternoon to pick up a package containing approximately 25 pounds of marijuana. Mariela K. Escobar, of San Luis . . .
An area mother investigating why her son had not left for work found him dead in bed Monday morning. Nathaniel Heitbrink, 23, 224 Jackson St., Celina, was pronounced dead at the scene shortly after 8:30 a.m. His body was taken . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina natural gas program customers to get lower rate
• Coldwater staff may receive 3% pay raise
• Board hoping for a 2008 budget increase
• Power plant to be switched off
• No comments made for temporary appropriations
• O-G, Shawnee take top awards