Thursday, November 29th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Celina businesswoman pleaded not guilty Wednesday afternoon to 24 counts of theft by deception alleging she accepted nearly $52,000 from customers but never delivered the cemetery monuments or grave markers they ordered. Mary . . .
The Midwest Athletic Conference has established itself as the best pound-for-pound league in the state of Ohio, but in no other sport has the MAC established its dominance than in football. With Coldwater and Marion Local set t . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Teenagers will have new place to hang out
• More drug suspects rounded up in local sweep
• Mercer Health gets good grade for record keeping
• Coldwater man pleads not guilty to charges, including assaulting officers
• Cavs, Cardinals to battle again
• Thompson named Division V Co-Defensive Player of the Year
• Panthers fall to 1-2 with loss to Knights
Floyd J. "Red" Echeman, 79, of Versailles, died at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 27, 2007, at the Versailles Health Care Center. He was born July 12, 1928, in Russia, to Henry and Estella Mangen Echeman. Surviving are a companion, Libby Woo . . .