Thursday, January 24th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Celina man appeared Wednesday morning in Mercer County Common Pleas Court and pleaded not guilty to numerous charges stemming from a Jan. 2 incident when he allegedly restrained and threatened his girlfriend. Justin B. Willia . . .
COLDWATER - Lab technicians at Mercer Health received a delayed Christmas present Wednesday night as board members approved the purchase of high-tech equipment used to analyze samples such as blood, tissue and urine. Board memb . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Area adults slow to open wallets for vaccines
• Increased salary for speech and language pathologists planned
• Plenty on the line at The Palace on Friday when Flyers visit Cavs
• New class for Celina Hall of Fame
• St. Henry at Minster
• New Knoxville vs. Versailles
• New Bremen vs. Parkway
• St. John's vs. Fort Recovery
• Celina vs. Elida
• St. Marys vs. Van Wert
• Parkway grabs its second win