Saturday, January 26th, 2008 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The Blizzard of 1978 went down in history as the most brutal winter blast Mother Nature ever threw at the Buckeye state. Even today, the mere mention of the unprecedented storm - which officially struck on this date 30 years ag . . .
COLDWATER - There's an old sports bromide stating that any league win on the road is a good one, and the Marion Local Flyers will certainly attest to that after Friday night. Marion didn't exactly put on a textbook display of f . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina to apply for grants for perpetual lake dredging
• Former Celina resident injured in accident
• Celina slips past Elida for WBL road victory
• Parkway picks up home win over New Bremen
• St. Henry finds the shooting touch during second half
• Roughriders still winless in WBL play
• Rangers, Indians post comfortable victories
Michael D. Borger, 61, 534 Lisle St., Celina, died at 9:15 a.m. Jan. 24, 2008, at the Dayton Veterans Administration Medical Center. Death was due to natural causes. He was born Nov. 1, 1946, in Celina, to Gerald J. and Elizabe . . .