Friday, February 22nd, 2008 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A 24-year-old Rockford woman suffered serious injuries when her van was struck in the rear and pushed into three other vehicles in an accident at 12:30 p.m. Tuesday on U.S. 127 at state Route 707. Katie Ralston, 12375 Smith Roa . . .
Four people spoke out for and none against a state project to use dredge material to build a 23.5-acre wetland along the shore of Grand Lake during an Ohio EPA public hearing in St. Marys Thursday night. The purpose of the hear . . .
LIMA - There were four teams in action on Thursday in Division II district semifinal action at Lima Senior High School, but only one team seemed to have brought its offense. Lima Bath, the states third-ranked team in D-II, hit . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• How's the weather up there?
• Fort Recovery voters face fire levy
• Parkway administrators may now donate days to sick bank
• Two suspects arrested in copper pipe thefts
• Crashes on U.S. 127 caused by snow and ice
• Sisters to present message of mercy
• Wildcats and Rangers bow out of postseason
• Tinora ends St. Henry's tourney run
Michael East, 19, 01722 U.S. 33 West, St. Marys, formerly of Darke County, died Feb. 20, 2008, at this residence. Death was due to an apparent suicide. Arrangements are pending at Miller Funeral Home, St. Marys. . . .
Iris Rodgers, 95, 6554 Gause Road, Celina, died at 12:45 p.m. Feb. 20, 2008, at her residence. She was born March 4, 1912, in Elwood, Ind., to Cecil and Pearl Smith Reel. On Jan. 30, 1942, she married James Rodgers, who died Ja . . .