Tuesday, March 18th, 2008 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Nicholas Schwieterman, the 22-year-old Chickasaw man charged in connection with the deaths of four area men, appeared in Celina Municipal Court on Monday afternoon to face four counts of aggravated vehicular homicide and two coun . . .
MINSTER - Athletic Director Rob Vajda told Minster Local Schools board of education members Tuesday night he has concerns about use of the school weight room without the supervision of trained adults. "I want to be proactive in . . .
About a dozen chickens took a chance on freedom Monday morning after the truck they were riding in overturned on Interstate 75 near Wapakoneta. The driver did not claim injury. According to the report from the Wapakoneta post . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• St. Marys committee favors loan to school for new building's heating
• Minster canal section called 'pretty ugly'
• 2007 Marion grads face loss
• Renters to get zapped with increased electric deposits
• District teaching 21st century skills
• Deadline to sign up for funds extended
• District 8 All-Stars hoop it up tonight and Wednesday
Colleen E. Schulte, 81, of Celina, died at 2:10 a.m., March 18, 2008, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital in St. Marys. Arrangements are pending at Lehman-Hogenkamp-Dzendzel Funeral Home in Celina. . . .