Thursday, March 20th, 2008 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Celina couple appeared in Mercer County Common Pleas Court on Wednesday afternoon and entered no contest pleas to charges stemming from a May 2005 arson fire that heavily damaged their flooring business. David W. and Druscill . . .
Investigators are hoping data recorders taken from two demolished cars will yield valuable information regarding a crash that claimed the lives of four young men early Saturday morning. Such information could include engine sp . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Darke County farm wants to expand again to reach 1.65 million chickens
• Search goes on to find replacement for retired Minster police chief
• Celina man sentenced to prison for domestic violence
• Stream monitoring course set in Fort Recovery
• Reliable Rental gets OK to buy land to construct new facility
Lois B. Browning, 84, a former resident of Otterbein-St. Marys Retirement Community, died at 8:05 a.m. March 18, 2008, at St. Marys Memorial Home in Cincinnati. She was born March 5, 1924, in Jackson County, Ky., to John and Be . . .