Friday, March 21st, 2008 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Nicholas R. Schwieterman sat head down and shoulders slumped this morning as Mercer County Common Pleas Court Judge Jeffrey Ingraham read a list of charges handed down by the grand jury in the wake of a deadly weekend traffic acc . . .
A Celina woman was sentenced Wednesday to community control sanctions after admitting she took more than $16,000 from the Coldwater Fraternal Order of Eagles. Misty A. Lacy, 31, 805 S. Elm St., listened as Mercer County Common . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Walking/biking area to open
• ESC wants to learn needs of schools for specialists
• Newspaper career will conclude today after more than 40 years
• Man pleads guilty to shooting death
• Easter - more than colored eggs and bunnies
Delbert L. Piper, 70, 10635 Celina-Mendon Road, Mendon, died at 8:08 a.m. March 20, 2008, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. He was born July 21, 1937, in Neptune, to Lowell "Bud" and Ada Martin Piper. On . . .