Thursday, March 20th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Celina couple appeared in Mercer County Common Pleas Court on Wednesday afternoon and entered no contest pleas to charges stemming from a May 2005 arson fire that heavily damaged their flooring business. David W. and Druscill . . .
Investigators are hoping data recorders taken from two demolished cars will yield valuable information regarding a crash that claimed the lives of four young men early Saturday morning. Such information could include engine sp . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Darke County farm wants to expand again to reach 1.65 million chickens
• Search goes on to find replacement for retired Minster police chief
• Celina man sentenced to prison for domestic violence
• Stream monitoring course set in Fort Recovery
• Reliable Rental gets OK to buy land to construct new facility
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4