Wednesday, March 26th, 2008 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Crown Equipment Corp. based in New Bremen was awarded nearly $1 million from the state Tuesday for a project to utilize fuel cells to power qualified models of lift trucks. The $977,270 grant was one of 12 awarded to businesses . . .
ST. MARYS - A gust of wind Tuesday afternoon tore off a portion of a downtown roof, which not only fell on a parked car but wrapped itself around it. Downtown shoppers heard a loud crack of metal around 1:30 p.m. Tuesday and th . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• EPA sets deadline for Celina to meet drinking water rules
• 'A Great Community' wants to get branded
• Judge denies prison release of sex offender
• Tax abatements continued for Coldwater businesses
• Practices for milkhouse wastewater top list for OEPA 319 grant request
• Eastview Park bathroom facilities not included in 2008 improvement projects
• Revamped recycling facility is opened
• La Carreta Mexican Grill and Cantina opens in Celina
Mary Catherine Holthaus, 83, of McCartyville, died at 7 a.m. March 25, 2008, at Heritage Manor Nursing Home, Minster. She was born Nov. 20, 1924, in Sharpsburg, to Phillip and Elizabeth Schmitz Weitzel. On Nov. 20, 1947, she ma . . .