Friday, April 11th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Nicholas Schwieterman, the 22-year-old Chickasaw man charged in connection with the deaths of four area teens, sat quietly in Mercer County Common Pleas Court on Thursday afternoon as his attorneys entered a not guilty plea to 16 . . .
A local farmer is going to get a lecture about spreading manure after two complaints were issued within a week about manure from his farm in side ditches and on the road. Mercer County Soil and Water Conservation District (SWCD . . .
ST. MARYS - The St. Marys Roughriders rode a solid pitching performance from Jake Taylor and timely hitting to a 3-2 non-conference win over the New Bremen Cardinals on Thursday afternoon at a rain-soaked K.C. Geiger Park. With . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Homan makes court appearance
• Tourism money down
• High fuel costs may benefit Grand Lake
• Ornamental grass care
• A rugged journey to spread hope
• St. Marys narrowly avoids upset
• Bulldogs' bats show some life in 9-4 win
• Cavs cruise in league opener vs. Rangers