Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Saturday, April 12th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A 22-year-old Chickasaw man charged in connection with a March 15 crash that killed four young local men is home after his father posted a $200,000 bond. Nicholas Schwieterman, 90 S. Maple St., left the Mercer County Jail at 11 . . .
Rising grain prices, increasing costs and the ongoing credit crunch are forcing elevators to shorten the amount of time they allow farmers to cash in on current high market prices. In a normal year, farmers could enter into for . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Woman makes arm candy to order
• Celina shut out by Defiance
• Cavs bats too much for LCC
• Minster baseball off to 6-0 beginning
• Dollansky benefits from Saldana flat tire