Tuesday, May 20th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Could the now-closed landfill become a water park, a jungle safari zoo or a golf course? Those suggestions and others from the community were discussed at city council's meeting of the streets and sidewalks committee . . .
The village of Osgood has been awarded an interest-free loan of $210,000 to help finance construction drawings for a proposed wastewater treatment facility for the village. The wastewater treatment system would replace the home . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Parents lobby for lower Minster teacher-pupil ratio
• St. Henry school doesn't quite break even
• Union City man found dead
• Cut in cable causes 911 outage
• Heyne shines as Ball State closer
• Cavs beat Bulldogs for second time