Thursday, July 3rd, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The local health board is asking the court for help to seal off or possibly demolish a property near Grand Lake that has become a public nuisance. The privately-owned property at Doss Landing, south of the lake, includes a hous . . .
ST. HENRY - The Celina Bulldogs and the Coldwater Cavaliers each used great pitching performances and early offense to post wins Wednesday night in the winner's bracket of the Mercer County ACME sectional at the Wally Post Athlet . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Residents bugged by recent fly problem
• Celina teen indicted on misdemeanor charges in fatal ATV accident
• Owner faces prison, restitution
• Public invited to go into Overdrive
• Surprises revealed inside old Celina home
• Cardinals rally to beat Wildcats
• Mariners drop two in Cincinnati