Wednesday, July 23rd, 2008 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
While local findings show that geotextile tubes were successful in treating liquid hog and dairy manure, the tubes are not economically feasible for farmers at this time, said Laura Walker, coordinator of the Grand Lake/Wabash Wa . . .
COLDWATER - While combat analogies are sometimes used to describe sporting events, Coldwater's breaking out the camouflage jerseys on Tuesday night was not a call to battle, but a tribute to past Cavalier ACME players who played . . .
The Darke County Sheriff's Office continues to investigate the suspicious death of a former Fort Recovery man whose decomposed body was discovered Sunday afternoon inside a recreational vehicle near Union City. Detectives were . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Teachers develop program to improve visual analysis skills
• Sailing into an engineering career - possibly
• BOE looking at Pepsi as better deal
• Coordinator: Grant could be approved if changes are made
• 2008 Bremenfest to end with a bang
• Bicycle sales and repair business rolls into Celina
• Wenning shines on short rest for Coldwater
A. Rosemary Block, 77, of 11374 state Route 364, St. Marys, died at 8:30 a.m. July 22, 2008, at her residence. Arrangements are pending at Miller Funeral Home, St. Marys. . . .
Russell C. Roberts, 85, 911 N. Seventh St., Coldwater, died July 22, 2008, at his residence. He was born June 2, 1923, in Flemingsburg, Ky., to James and Effie Stacey Roberts. Survivors are a brother, Jim (Betty), Fort Recove . . .