Wednesday, August 13th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Local health officials are concerned about a recent increase in cases of whooping cough - a disease that can be deadly, especially to infants and young children. "We've had eight cases" since March, said Joyce Jansen, infectiou . . .
The Auglaize County Sheriff's Office was one of two law enforcement agencies in Ohio to win a new vehicle this year for encouraging motorists to buckle up. The Ohio Department of Public Safety's (ODPS) Ohio Traffic Safety Offic . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Long-time supporters of fair get red-carpet tours
• New pool in the works
• Local golf team putts their way to first place
• Agricultural/FFA classes not just for the boys
• School officials looking into adding AG classes
• Two local insurance companies merge
• St. Henry tops in Mercer County