Friday, August 15th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Farmers living in the Wabash River Watershed can't use $150,000 in state capital money for conservation practices in an ag incentives program after all. But the money likely will be shifted toward some sort of conservation practi . . .
The director of the Ohio Department of Agriculture (ODA) said the state should continue to pursue ethanol as an alternative energy source despite continued high grain costs crushing many livestock producers. The demand for cor . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Zoning issue petition leaps another hurdle
• Company seeks funds for new manufacturing plant in St. Henry
• Board purchases buses to replace older models
• Liquid source remains a mystery to SWCD officials
• Tough day for locals at Lady Tiger Tee golf invitational
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4