Tuesday, October 21st, 2008 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Former New Bremen resident Kelly Kamin believes nutritious food helped fuel American athletes to gold, silver and bronze medals at the Beijing Olympics this past summer, and she is proud to have played a part in the team effort. . . .
FINDLAY - For the fans that missed their first meeting in September, the second matchup between the Celina and Elida girls soccer teams was as good - if not better - than the first. Celina recovered from giving up an early firs . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Colorful leaves still brighten landscape
• County and city treasurers battle to handle tax receipts
• Superintendent and treasurer receive raises
• Teams have one week to determine playoff fate
• Dabbelt and Thobe grab top MAC volleyball honors
Charles A. Bonifield, 70, 6071 E. 400 S., Salamonia, Ind., died at 10:15 a.m. Oct. 19, 2008, at Jay County Hospital. He was born June 27, 1938, in Mercer County, to Frank and Marcella Sanders Bonifield. His mother survives in . . .