Thursday, November 13th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Nick Schwieterman of Chickasaw will spend the next 24 years behind bars for causing a traffic accident that killed four Maria Stein area teenagers. He had faced a maximum of 41 years in prison. There is no chance for parole. . . .
Celina Detective Ronald Waltmire is confident the police department soon will make an arrest related to an alleged quick-change scheme that left the Wal-Mart Supercenter short of an undisclosed amount of cash. Police are looki . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Victims' families speak out at court hearing
• Treasurer projects deficit, based on economy
• St. Henry volleyball duo announce college choices
• WSULC falls in first home contest of the season
• Division V Playoff Game Preview:
• Division IV Playoff Game Preview:
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17