Friday, December 19th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Mercer County Sheriff Jeff Grey will retire effective Dec. 31 and then commence a new term on Jan. 5 in a move similar to retire/rehire programs in other sectors. Grey contacted The Daily Standard on Thursday to formally an . . .
ST. MARYS - Celina rebounded from opening the Western Buckeye League season last week with a loss to Bath by going 4-0 at the WBL duals round-robin at St. Marys' McBroom Gymnasium on Thursday. The MatDogs were joined by Defianc . . .
Officials at Crown Equipment Corporation in New Bremen will appeal a recent Maine Supreme Court ruling and seek a new trial in a case stemming from a 2003 industrial accident that claimed the life of a Maine resident operating a . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Voters likely to face May levy
• Council compromises on lifeguard wages
• Commissioners put rabies treatment claim on hold
• Council OKs 3 percent wage increase for village workers
• Local cancer survivor now helps others with the disease
• Christmas wishes
• Offense sputters for the Bulldogs
• Great start propels Cardinals to victory
• St. John's defense shuts down Minster
• Flyers, Indians pick up MAC wins
Friday, May 29
Thursday, May 28
Wednesday, May 27