Friday, January 9th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Mercer County commissioners Thursday morning viewed a 15-acre, county-owned parcel on which dredge material from a portion of Beaver Creek will be placed. This is only the second time the county has partnered with the state to . . .
ST. MARYS - The Celina girls basketball team had its most prolific three-point shooting performance in recent memory, but it was barely enough to beat St. Marys. Celina hit 10 three-pointers to build a double-digit lead and the . . .
I have always felt the months of January and February were bleak, dreary and never-ending. But due to circumstances beyond my control, I've had the rare opportunity these past few weeks to study what Mother Nature affords us in . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Firefighters seek grant to upgrade well
• Health officials: Clean or close mobile home park
• Public to discuss sewer
• Investigators: Arcanum man's death likely heart-related
• St. Henry rallies late in fourth for road win
• Early spurt carries the Cavaliers past Panthers
• Defense paves the way for New Bremen
• Indians rally for win in the fourth quarter