Thursday, January 15th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A frigid blast of snow and wind pummeled the Grand Lake area Wednesday, with dangerously cold temperatures expected today and Friday. The low temperatures combined with west to northwest winds are expected to produce wind chill . . .
Many energy providers consider the local area a prime center for large-scale wind and biomass energy projects, says the energy services director of the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF). Dale Arnold, of the OFBF, will talk to . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mercer County to share $1.1 million for property upgrades
• Marion may get to continue innovative course
• Esselstein joining an elite softball club
• Fulmer and Strohl set to enter Celina Athletic Hall of Fame
• Highlight Game: St. Henry at St. John's (Friday)
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4