Tuesday, April 21st, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Most people in Mercer County with even the slightest bit of agriculture knowledge probably know there are farmers here who raise cattle, pigs, chickens and turkeys and crops like corn, soybeans and wheat. But what about produce . . .
Coldwater had a bookend-kind of ballgame in its 86th meeting with Celina. The Cavaliers jumped out early with five runs in the top of the first, then waited until the seventh to score four more to dispatch the Bulldogs 9-2 at M . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Minster school board meeting draws large crowd
• 2007 Census of Agriculture reflects increases
• Athletic Boosters seeking permission to use park land
• Members give OK to fix rut problem
• Theft occurs at auto store
• Kahlig ready to head to Alderson-Broaddus
• Rangers earn split against Wildcats
Roger A. Hegemier, 76, of Wapakoneta, died at 10:30 p.m. April 18, 2009, at his residence. He was born June 8, 1932, in Auglaize County to August F. and Esther L. Roediger Hegemier. On June 13, 1954, he married Carol M. Meyers, . . .