a_d
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2009
Photo by Margie Wuebker
local picture
Wet shoes salvaged from the fire-damaged home of Shawn and Missy Tuente, 14701 Reed Road, dry on the hood of a parked vehicle as Tuente talks with his wife and Osgood Fire Chief Frank Miller, left. Lightning sparked the Tuesday morning blaze causing an estimated $200,000 in damage.
Online story associated with this photograph
OSGOOD - A blaring radio roused a sleeping family after lightning struck their home and sparked a disastrous fire early Tuesday morning. Now Shawn and Missy Tuente and their four children, ranging in age from 15 months to 9 yea . . .
Additional pictures for this date
local picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picture
a_d
Saturday
82°
Isolated Thunderstorms
24%
Saturday Night
65°
Isolated Thunderstorms
17%
Sunday
81°
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
24%
Sunday Night
64°
Partly Cloudy
9%
Monday
83°
Partly Sunny
14%
Monday Night
63°
Mostly Clear
5%
Tuesday
86°
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
18%
Tuesday Night
67°
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
24%
Wednesday
86°
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
24%
Wednesday Night
69°
Partly Cloudy
4%
Thursday
88°
Partly Sunny
7%
Thursday Night
69°
Chance Thunderstorms
25%
3 Day
Extended
a_d
a_da_da_d
video_logoOnline Video
Tuesday, July 26
index pict
Boat fire on Grand Lake
Saturday, July 23
index pict
Celina Lake Festival Parade time-lapse
camera_logo Photo Albums
Saturday, July 23
index pict
Saturday, July 23
index pict