Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - The St. Marys teen who allegedly left a bomb at a gasoline station in St. Marys was arraigned in Auglaize County Common Pleas Court on Monday morning. Jesse B. McDermitt, 18, pleaded not guilty by reason of insanit . . .
ROCKFORD - Marion Local took advantage of four Parkway errors and Jarren Griesdorn threw a three-hitter leading the Flyers to a 5-1 win over the Panthers in Mercer County ACME baseball action at Don Black Field in Rockford. "We . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina utility rates to see jump in July
• Cost keeps creeping up on utilities tie-in
• Classified employees won't receive raises
• Park to be closed due to remote control boat races
• Luebke earns Pitcher of the Week again