Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - Mayor Jeff Pape wants citizen input regarding plans to enclose a section of the Miami and Erie Canal after village councilors rejected a resolution to seek bids for the project Tuesday night. "It is crucial that we . . .
ST. MARYS - After a heated debate and three votes, St. Marys Township trustees approved zoning changes enabling a new development at the south end of Grand Lake that would include a condominium hotel, two restaurants, retail shop . . .
For the second year in a row, Cory Klenke proved himself to be the area's top baseball player, earning The Daily Standard's Baseball Player of the Year honor after helping Coldwater to its second straight trip to the Division III . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina resident: Intersection poses danger
• Food pantries face cuts
• Federal funds to help mend local communities
• Levy placed in voters' hands
• Landowner accuses county agency of broken promise
• High school assistant principal hired by Celina BOE
• New firm to sell, manage real estate
• Minster ACME back at .500
• Redskins sweep Indians