Saturday, June 27th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Three northern Mercer County townships and one county agency likely will share a $755,000 debt after officials recently discovered a financial error made several years ago involving a mega dairy farm in Rockford. The error - an . . .
Just 48 hours after its best offensive showing of the season, Grand Lake's offense was shut down by the rival Lima Locos. Grand Lake managed just four hits and was nearly shutout for the first time of the season as Lima ended t . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Cuts to PASSPORT will hurt locally
• Handcarved flutes put the heart back into the music
• Tobacco not welcome at facilities
• Celina man charged on failure to control
• Vehicles collide, drivers taken to hospitals
• Roughriders get ready for tourney with win
• Cavaliers split twinbill with Panthers
• Let's fix Grand Lake
Mary Ann Gebele, 95, 502 W. Elizabeth St., Coldwater, died June 25, 2009, at 4:30 p.m. at Community Hospital Coldwater. She was born April 26, 1914, in Mercer County, to John and Elizabeth Wellman Schroer. On Sept. 3, 1936, she . . .
Mary Ann Mescher, 63, of St. Henry, died June 25, 2009, at Celina Manor Nursing Home. She was born Jan. 3, 1946, in Celina to Charles and Armella Sanderell Schmitz. On Nov. 9, 1968, she married Joseph Mescher, who survives. S . . .