Friday, September 4th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The worst crops in the nation are located in a small area that includes Mercer and Auglaize counties, even though record crops are being predicted nationwide this year, an area ag official said on Thursday. John Leighty, a grai . . .
MARIA STEIN - The Marion Local Flyers put on a dominating display Thursday in their Midwest Athletic Conference volleyball opener by throttling the New Bremen Cardinals in three quick games, 25-9, 25-9 and 25-11. The Flyers, wh . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Renewed Spiritual Center celebrating first decade
• Celina resident ordered to clean up property
• Archbishop Pilarczyk stepping down
• Second annual Baltes Classic is on Sunday
• Celina wins easily on the road
• Bulldogs slip past the Roughriders, 3-2
• St. Henry pulls out win in five games
• Celina opens WBL play beating Defiance
Lester E. Baucher, 85, 4228 Monroe Road, Celina, died at 8:45 p.m. Sept. 2, 2009, at Joint Township Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. He was born April 12, 1924, in Coldwater to Joseph and Frances Thees Baucher. On June 1, 1946, he . . .