Saturday, September 5th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MENDON - The rectangular framework covered in vines in the Stilwells' side yard is home to a bountiful crop of different gourds: apple, kettle, snake, dippers among others. David Stilwell calls it his patch of gourds, but it's . . .
MARIA STEIN - The Marion Local Flyers brought their 'eh' game to Booster Field on Friday night, as they put a 61-14 thumping on the Crusaders of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, who made the trip from Mississauga, Ontario. The Flyers . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Jail cost remain close to budget
• Celina not able to match physical play
• Hollars' first victory a thriller for Roughriders
• Minster's defense stands tall in shutout
• O-G beats Shawnee on field goal in fourth
• Indians win with defense, run attack
• St. Henry takes over in the second half
Harvey W. Russell, 66, of 02664 state Route 29, Celina, died at 9:07 a.m. Sept. 4, 2009, at his residence. He was born Feb. 23, 1943, in St. Marys to Harv and Edith Shinabery Russell, who are deceased. On June 29, 1964, he marr . . .