Thursday, October 8th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - The population of this Auglaize County community grew by nearly 16 in the course of a week. Pumpkin people can be seen hanging out along busy streets and in the park near the library. Kim Prueter, parks and recre . . .
Maumee High School Principal Larry Caffro said switching to a trimester system at his district has led to better ACT scores, attendance rates and discipline. Caffro was invited to speak before parents of students at Celina High . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• H1N1 vaccines expected this week
• Grant money to aid health department
• Switch to trimesters could make better use of time
• Brain chilling haunted house promises spooky fun
• State-ranked MAC rivals to meet on Friday
• Bulldogs face big challenge vs. Kenton
• On this date, 50, 25 and 10 years ago
• Impact Game of the Week: St. Marys at Ottawa-Glandorf
• Wheeling into winter
Alma R. Glass, 84, 1108 Jackson Ave., Celina, died at 9:10 a.m. Oct. 7, 2009, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. She was born June 12, 1925, in Blakesburg, Iowa, to Ward and Elsie Walton Baker. On Jan. 18, . . .