Monday, October 5th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
When Holly Miller lost her job last month and her husband's hours were cut at work, she gave up her dream of replacing the family's shower with a bathtub. The mother of two suffers from fibromyalgia, a painful disease that atta . . .
Celina captured three championships during the finals of Saturday's Western Buckeye League girls tennis tournament on the campus of the University of Northwestern Ohio. Even with that, and going 9-0 in WBL regular-season matche . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Sickness cancels IC preschool for week
• Estimate is higher than expected
• Southshore Acres files motion to stop appeal filed by LIA
• 2010 Celina Combined Services need your help
• Blonde has win stripped after failing inspection
• St. John's runs the table for MAC championship
• Marion Local captures the Crestview invitational
Myrna B. Niekamp, 97, Coldwater, died at 12:12 a.m. Oct. 4, 2009, at Briarwood Village, Coldwater. She was born July 16, 1912, in Coldwater to Jacob and Carolyn Puthoff Bettinger. On Jan. 16, 1954, she married Raymond Niekamp, . . .
Rev. C. Bonnie Sanders, 86 died at 12:01 a.m. Oct.. 3, 2009, at her residence in St. Marys. She was born Dec. 3, 1923, in Kingswood, Ky. to Walter George and Neeley "Fern" Henschen. On April 1, 1946, she married Warren W. Sande . . .
Mildred B. Suchland, 90, died at 6:43 p.m. Oct. 2, 2009, at Golden Valley Living Center, St. Marys. She was born on March 8, 1919, in Baltimore, Md., to Charles and Edna Thomas Fulk. On May 14, 1939, she married Earl F. Suchlan . . .