Wednesday, November 4th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
It was a good night for local levies and issues as all nine initiatives in Mercer and Auglaize counties were successful at the polls Tuesday night. Mercer County Home A 1-mill renewal property tax levy for the Mercer County . . .
Voters in the St. Marys City Schools district ousted an incumbent board member in one of five contested school board races held in the Grand Lake area on Tuesday. St. Marys City Schools In an upset, school board Vice President . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Close calls will require vote recount
• Ohioans can place their bets
• Board runs into a few problems
• Results varied in council and mayor seats election
• H1N1 clinic set for Sunday
• Local election roundup
• Coffee and lots more
• New grocery ready to serve
• Local runners have high hopes for state meet
• Minster's girls will get tested in D-III
Jessie May Weitz, 67, of Macon, Ga. died at 4:20 p.m. Nov. 2, 2009, at Coliseum Medical Center, Macon. She was born Sept. 30, 1942, in Mercer County to Hubert and Marie Kaiser Ketchum. She married Donald R. Weitz (Sgt. Maj. U. . . .
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17