Thursday, November 12th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - The county historical society recently purchased a 1846 stampless letter that accompanied a petition "praying for the erection of the new county of Auglaize." "About six weeks ago I got an e-mail telling me there w . . .
LEXINGTON - St. Marys coach Paul Dingledine told his team that only one team in Division II would end the season by winning the last match. After a wild and woolly regional that saw overtime and shootouts, the St. Marys girls s . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina locks gas price; residents can look for lower rate
• Families seeking food breaks record
• Teachers seek ideas from community
• Renaissance Madrigal Feaste planned for winter production
• Marion has foursome get all-state recognition
• Anna vs. Coldwater
• St. Henry vs. West Liberty-Salem
• Marion Local vs. Covington
Arnold F. "Arnie" Beumer, 79, 8919 E. state Route 26, Portland, Ind., died at 10:25 a.m. Nov. 11, 2009, at his residence. He was born Dec. 25, 1929, in Fort Recovery to August and Theresia Wendel Beumer. On April 16, 1953, he m . . .