Wednesday, November 11th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. HENRY - Andy Hemmelgarn carefully opens the fragile letter he sent his family more than 64 years ago. "Dear Mom, Dad and all, How's everyone that way? Hope OK as I am," the first sentence reads. It's a simple letter, one . . .
Police now believe the murder of an Ansonia man - whose body was found eight days ago in Greenville - took place in Randolph County, Ind. Greenville Police late last week ruled the death of 53-year-old Patrick D. Cheadle a homi . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Residents object to park lot rezoning
• Going green for electricity by using the Ohio River
• State to announce plans for lake cleanup
• Land purchase to be looked into
• Council discusses cost of street reconstruction
• Galleria gears up for convention trade
• Minster businessman solves computer problems
• Flyers have their eyes on three-peat
Mervin B. Schulze, 80, of Versailles died at 9:15 p.m. Nov. 9, 2009, at his residence. He was born April 22, 1929, in Celina to Joseph and Clara Bergman Schulze. On April 30, 1953, he married Eileen Drees, who survives. Other . . .