Thursday, December 10th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Forty-one more employees of Apria Healthcare in Minster received formal notification their jobs will be phased out by early February. The announcement to those involved in patient payment collection came in the form of letters ea . . .
Nestled in a historical archive in downtown Dayton, sits a banner from the 1980-81 basketball season signifying the Dayton Roth Falcons as the Class AAA boys basketball state champions. With only one loss that year, Roth floor . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Compact could be first in state with program
• Big league baseball slugger left his heart in hometown
• BOE and teachers reach contract agreement
• Nonprofit group needs created to capture big money for lake cleanup
• Ordinance passes second reading for pay increase
• Grand Lake to get new modular barge
• Teen nets 21 years in prison for shooting St. Marys man
• Members honored at awards banquet
• Bruce pays a visit to Grand Lake area
Kenneth Eugene Bransteter, 81, of Rockford died at 4:55 p.m. Dec. 9, 2009, at his residence. He was born March 10, 1928, in Geneva, Ind., to Branson Argyle and Anna Lucille Bollenbacher Bransteter. On March 1, 1953, he married . . .
Helen Louise Hole Grier, 84, 10491 U.S. 127, Mendon died at 5:50 a.m. Dec. 9, 2009, at Colonial Nursing Home, Rockford. She was born Dec. 9, 1925, in Mercer County to Albert and Hazel Perkins Hole. On July 7, 1951, she married . . .
Rev. Roger Kincaid, 89, died at 3:52 a.m. Dec. 8, 2009, at the Gardens at Celina. He was born April 19, 1920, to Homer R. and Glendora Clase Kincaid. On Nov. 23, 1944, he married Lieufay Shively, who died Oct. 23, 2004. Surv . . .