Saturday, December 12th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Health officials refuse to issue an operating license to a local sewage system installer until the owner submits the necessary paperwork for at least six of his projects. Bruce Saintignon of Saintignon Excavating Co. of Celina . . .
ST. MARYS - Things seemed to be going right for St. Marys after one half of play against St. Henry. The Roughriders forced the Redskins into 15 first-half turnovers and had a slim 24-23 lead at the break. Then the second half . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local outdoor columnist pens book
• Most businesses compliant
• Former residents, their family in documentary
• Outgoing board members lauded for years of service
• Celina shrugs off slow start for first victory
• Bench play and defense carries Panthers
• New Bremen beaten at home by LCC
Yorkshire native Dorothy Kraujalis, 71, of Las Vegas, Nev., died Dec. 7, 2009, of multiple myeloma. She was born in Yorkshire to Henry and Margaret Tuente Grieshop. Surviving with her husband of 43 years, Richard Kraujalis, a . . .
Graveside services for Jerry Newland have been canceled. They originally were set for Monday. Rescheduled arrangements are pending at Lehman-Hogenkamp-Dzendzel Funeral Home, Celina. A full obituary appeared in the Dec. 1, 200 . . .