Saturday, December 12th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Health officials refuse to issue an operating license to a local sewage system installer until the owner submits the necessary paperwork for at least six of his projects. Bruce Saintignon of Saintignon Excavating Co. of Celina . . .
ST. MARYS - Things seemed to be going right for St. Marys after one half of play against St. Henry. The Roughriders forced the Redskins into 15 first-half turnovers and had a slim 24-23 lead at the break. Then the second half . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local outdoor columnist pens book
• Most businesses compliant
• Former residents, their family in documentary
• Outgoing board members lauded for years of service
• Celina shrugs off slow start for first victory
• Bench play and defense carries Panthers
• New Bremen beaten at home by LCC